Thursday 19 June 2014

Cocomong's Tower

Hy dear friends.. how are you today? I hope you have get great a whole day. this pict is one of my lovely nephew creaturs, my nephew like watched cocomong and he called his self is cocomong like his chlotes..hehe its tower is my nephews bread box and he was make this creation by his self. While he finished make this one. My nephew immediately call me and expect my proud to him. So I give him an appriciate to say that he so execelent. My mom asked me to take more pict it. now my nephew went to his grandmother home at bengkulu city. He went to its city both with his mom. I hope he will come back home as soon as possible. Our home so quite if he wasnt at home. my nephew often ride his bicycle around the home. after he bored ride it then he would ride his car. When he ride the bicycle he asked me to take the hat and he ride it like Rossi, he know that MotoGp Rider cause of his dad like watched MotoGp Race. Have a nice day dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment