Friday 20 June 2014

Seven Stars to My Favorit Korean Drama

Hy dear friends, again I have write for once more cause of error gateway. I will share to you about my collection of DVD korean Drama. I have fourty eight korean drama DVD. Anyway its unoriginal DVD hehe cause of the original DVD too expensive and dont have enought money to buy original DVD. I have been started like watch korean drama from drama Full House exacly at the scan while Han ji En (Song He Kyo) bring lunch to her husband Lee Yong Jae (Rain). I also like when han jie en laughed to yong jae when his mouth fulled with bibimbap.. I was watch this drama at year 2004. In year 2005, we was watched another kdrama Princess Hours. Its about Cai ge yong (Yoon Eun Hee) who married with Prince Lee Xin(Joo Ji Hoon),they were maried without love. Again at year 2006, I was watched my favorit kdrama "My Girl". This awesome kdrama about Yoo Rin (Lee Dae Hee) is tour guide,then meet Seoul Gong Chan(Lee Dong Wook) is General Manager at Jeju Island Hotel. Both of them was lied to Gong chan family that yoo rin is gong chan's cousin. I will give seven stars to thirteen tittle of my korean drama DVD. Its cause of awesome story, make me happy,sad,feeled a litle bit hate to the antagonis actor or actrees and very important point is I cant wait only five minutes without pres next episode button on my laptop,they are: 1. Full House 2. Princes Hours 3. My Girl (so lovely;-) 4. Coffee Prince 5. Jang ok Jung 6. Dream High 7. Oh My Lady 8. The Greatest Love 9. You are Beautiful 10. My Princess 11. The King of Drama 12. Boys Before Flowers 13. Taming Heir

No comments:

Post a Comment