Tuesday 24 June 2014

Have A Nice Day....



Hy dear friends...
How are you today... i hope you always fine.

Im watching my favorit kdrama "Hotel Hing Ep. 22" now... horaayyyy.
but its not from my smartphone anyway.
its from my laptop using wifi at my office.

The story is being more great and make me feeling so exited to watched it.
Ah Mo Ne has try to believe Cha Jae Wan even its litle bit.
She isnt Chairwoman of Ciel Hotel anymore.

I like to watched both of them together solving the Food Poisoning at Ciel Hotel.
The new chairman was make this happening. She want to sell the Hotel cause of she has a big hate
to Ah Mo Ne's dad. But Ah Mo Ne doesnt know this matter.

Ehmm...speaking about this awesome kdrama..i hope i will telling more review about this.


Have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment